The WaterRower Classic rowing machine is handcrafted from solid American black walnut wood. Like all trees, black walnut can vary in color from deep brown to purple-black. Each machine is coated with three coats of Danish oil to give the wood a deep shine and a warm feel.
The raw material of the machines is wood, with all its wonderful engineering properties. The most important of these is that it can absorb the sound and vibration emitted by the machine, thus strengthening the quiet and smooth operation of the WaterRower.
Black walnut, like all the woods WaterRower uses to make its rowing machines, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity. Taking ecological principles into account, all the wood used comes from sustainable forestry, where the growth rate of the forest exceeds the cut by 229%.
- 3 years for moving parts
- 5 years for the frame
The Classic models are equipped with an S4 monitor, which gives them their name and which you can add:
- With the Commodule system, with which WaterRower Connect, CITYROW Go and the Kinomap APP can be used or
- With SmartRow add-on, with which you can use the SmartRow application, with additional Strava connection.
A heart rate monitor can be connected to both options. For this, we recommend the Polar H10 heart rate monitor belt, which you can find in our webshop together with the accessories.
- When in use: 209cm x 57cm x 51cm
- When set up: 51cm x 57cm x 209cm
- Weight: 30.5 kg / 47 kg (filled with 17 liters of water)
- Load capacity: maximum 150 kg
- Tank: 72 cm x 63 cm x 60 cm, 27 kg
- Leg: 15 cm x 210 cm x 8 cm, 11 kg
In the package: Rowing machine, water pump, water purification tablet
The customer is responsible for assembling the device.
The price includes delivery to Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.