WaterRower Shadow limited edition rowing machine, made in Germany. In addition to its durability, it is very elegant, beautifully black-stained ash wood.
The raw material of the machines is wood, with all its wonderful engineering properties. The most important of these is that it can absorb the sound and vibration emitted by the machine, thus strengthening the quiet and smooth operation of the WaterRower.
Ash wood, like all of the wood used by WaterRower to make rowing machines, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity. Paying attention to ecological principles, all the wood used comes from sustainable forestry, where the growth rate of the forest exceeds cutting by 229%.
- 3 years for moving parts
- 5 years for the frame
The Shadow models are equipped with an S4 monitor, which gives them their name and which you can add:
- With the Commodule system, with which WaterRower Connect, CITYROW Go and the Kinomap-APP can be used or
- With SmartRow add-on, with which you can use the SmartRow application, with additional Strava connection.
A heart rate monitor can be connected to both options. For this, we recommend the Polar H10 heart rate monitor belt, which you can find in our webshop together with the accessories.
- When in use: 209cm x 57cm x 51cm
- When set up: 51cm x 57cm x 209cm
- Weight: 30.5 kg / 47 kg (filled with 17 liters of water)
- Load capacity: maximum 150 kg
- Container: 72 x 63 x 60 cm, 27 kg
- Leg: 15 x 210 x 8 cm, 11 kg
In the package: Rowing machine, water pump, water purification tablet
The customer is responsible for assembling the device.
The price includes delivery to Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.