The WaterRower S4 Oak rowing machine is made from hand-crafted oak for consistent color and durability. Each rowing machine is hand-rubbed with Danish oil, which gives each machine a beautiful color and preserves the warmth of the wood. The raw material of the machines is wood, with all its wonderful engineering properties. The most important of these is that it can absorb the sound and vibration emitted by the machine, thus strengthening the quiet and even operation of the WaterRower.
Oak, like all of WaterRower's rowing machines, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity. Taking ecological principles into account, all the wood used comes from sustainable forestry.
- 3 years for moving parts
- 5 years for the frame
The oak models are equipped with an S4 monitor, from which they got their name and which you can add:
- With the Commodule system, with which WaterRower Connect, CITYROW Go and the Kinomap-APP can be used or
- With SmartRow add-on, with which you can use the SmartRow application, with additional Strava connection.
A heart rate monitor can be connected to both options. For this, we recommend the Polar H10 heart rate monitor belt, which you can find in our webshop together with the accessories.
- When in use: 209cm x 57cm x 51cm
- When set up: 51cm x 57cm x 209cm
- Weight: 30.5 kg / 47 kg (filled with 17 liters of water)
- Load capacity: maximum 150 kg
- Container: 72 x 63 x 60 cm, 27 kg
- Leg: 15 x 210 x 8 cm, 11 kg
In the package: Rowing machine, water pump, water purification tablet
The customer is responsible for assembling the device.
The price includes delivery to Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic.